Friday, March 09, 2007

D'oh!

You remember that scene in Dances with Wolves, where the hygienically-challenged carriage guy with the unnatural predilection for pickled eggs was talking about a skeleton encountered on the prairie?
"Some back home is thinking, 'why don't he write?'"

I get that with this blog sometimes, and the perpetually-empty inbox. "Why don't s/he write?!" I wail (quietly, and to myself).
Well, I got an inkling of an idea as to why this might be this evening, whilst morosely poking around my own site, vigorously _not_ getting laid or doing other fun and blog-worthy stuff....
The option to contact me by e-mail was nowhere to be found, which, I think, explains a lot.
*sigh.*
I'm such a tool sometimes, seriously.

Anyway, that's all fixed now, but if you're too lazy to go look at my profile (heehee!), you can e-mail me at: miamahana at hushmail dot com.

I'd love to get your feedback, comments, and suggestions about me, my freakshow of a life, and of course, the blog.
Something you want to hear more about? Less about? Let me know.
Love me? Hate me? It's all good. Let me know.
Why?
Because I don't know what I don't know until someone lets me know I don't know it.

Besos,
dd

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See a comment. Few comment most absorb wisdom and move on.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home