Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Try Poetry

Did you know that I wanted you?
I wanted to take your innocence, unsurety, and trepidation
and use them as vehicles to get cozy
in my own depravity.
I wanted to come to you,
crawl to you,
clad in nothing but lace, string, and wicked intent.
I wanted to shimmy up between your legs
scrape my nails down your chest
lick every part of you
suck you into my hot mouth
feel your ragged gasping breaths
like exhalations from a blast furnace
scurry across my neck as you held onto my head
or my shoulders
for dear life.
I wanted to breathe in your musk,
become intoxicated on your scent.
I wanted to slowly mount your hardness,
savor the route, savor the rut.
I wanted to writhe uncontrollably on top of you,
watch you watch me,
watch you weep.
I wanted to take in your life,
receive your seed,
release it to the floor.
I wanted to crawl under your skin and curl up cat-like,
and take a nap.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lord. You excite me with words.
Max

8:41 AM  
Blogger desert diamond said...

:-)
Yay me!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home