Monday, November 13, 2006

Picky

I get bored sometimes. So I look at personals, because you know those people are also bored - ridiculously so.

When I am really bored, and feel like torturing myself in such a way that mere bamboo spikes shoved beneath my fingernails just won't get the job done, I look at Craig's List because often there are pictures and I am morbidly looking for someone I know.

Is it wrong to pick and choose using solely the following two criteria:
1) The ability to spell, utilize grammar, and sense of irony all appear to be intact (okay, yes, technically that is three criteria already - I said 'riting, not 'rithmetic).
2) Would he look good when I look down at him looking up at me while he eats my pussy?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I think those two criteria are fair.

Grammatically speaking, it reflects intelligence to some degree and for some, for me … that plays a big role in the bedroom.

I read somewhere that women know within about 10 seconds if they would have sex with a man. I’m sure it’s even shorter for men. But anyone who says that in the end, attraction is not huge … lies lies lies

9:01 AM  
Blogger desert diamond said...

Hi Max,

Indeed, for me there are few aphrodisiacs stronger than intelligence.

MM

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Roy said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home